FACILITATOR : CONSTRUCTION OPPORTUNITIES, a monthly magazine provides readers a wealth of up-to-date, intelligent, well researched and critical information on Construction, Infrastructure, Projects and Realty sectors needed to keep pace in today’s competitive landscape.
CONSTRUCTION OPPORTUNITIES will facilitate communication and connect the who’s who of the industry, between business persons/groups, infrastructure/construction/ real estate firms, financial players and the government – both Central and State – with a view to maximising India Inc’s march forward.
Areas of focus:
- Civil Construction – Building materials: Cement, Iron and Steel, Aluminium… other metals. Cost and supply. Construction equipment – manufacturers and suppliers – large, medium and small. Construction technologies…extant and emerging.
- Information on tenders and contracts awarded
- Highways / Roads / Bridges / Tunnels
- Power: Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Sectors: Thermal/hydel/nuclear/wind
- Real estate, retail and hospitality
- Ports and Shipping
- Information Technology
- Urban Infrastructure and transportation
- Rural infrastructure
- Oil and Gas
Catchment areas: Construction sector players (Manufacturers, deliverers and end users), real estate companies, infrastructure, construction equipment and technology providing firms – private and public sector agencies; policy makers/planners/bureaucrats and consulting firms; lenders – banks, NBFIs, multilateral agencies like WB/ADB and overseas investors..
Distribution: The magazine to be distributed across India and overseas to companies, bodies and organisations directly concerned with the development of infrastructure for e.g. EPC Companies, Developers, Civil Engineers, Builders, Contractors, Investors and Financers, Project Consultants, Construction Companies, Bureaucrats, Urban Local Bodies, CPWD, MHADA, Municipal Corporations, Central Ministries, Mining, Mineral and Metal industry, Chambers of Commerce, Embassies, State Urban Development Departments, conferences and exhibitions.
Why Construction Opportunities:
- Circulation: Having a controlled PAN INDIA circulation of 42,000 copies a month, provides Real value to advertisers as it connects directly to those involved in the entire process of decision-making.
- Readership Profile: with a readership of 1,60,000 per month consisting of Consultants, Contractors, Civil and Structural Engineers, Real Estate Builders and Developers, Manufacturers and Suppliers of Building Materials, Construction and Infrastructure Companies, Manufacturers and Suppliers of Construction Equipment, Architects, Interior Designers and more, is read by decision makers who refer to the magazine for the latest Updates, Data, News, Views, Policies, Events and latest happenings in the Construction and Allied Sector
- Format & Distribution: Available in Print as well as Digital format. To provide our advertisers extended Reach and O.T.S. (Opportunity to be Seen), the print edition is circulated at relevant exhibitions and events apart from our regular circulation . The digital edition is mailed to a select database of over 80,000 contacts.
- Online Media: www.constructionopportunities.in is a dynamic website providing the latest happenings and current updates on the industry, Government policies and all other important, up to date relevant information. Our advertisers get maximum visibility as their advertisements are displayed on the Home page of our website in the Advertiser’s Gallery Section. Also if one clicks on the thumbnail image, the advertisement is displayed in the original size with an option to request a quote or free information from the advertiser.
- Editorial Coverage: can be provided to enhance and keep your company/product/brand on Top of the Mind Recall.
The above potent mix of Print, Digital & Online media makes Construction Opportunities an I.C.S. (Integrated Communication Solution) for your sales and marketing needs!